The Technical Director (TD) is responsible for the oversight and operation of all audio, video and lighting systems as well as all production volunteers. The TD will also recruit, train and develop volunteers in use of all major technical systems.
- Oversee the Technical Department for Weekend Services and Special Events
- Provide insight and direction to stay up to date on live production trends in technology
- Strive for creativity and innovation in all technical areas
- Participate in post-service evaluations and communicate any changes to the team
- Participate in planning and production meetings for services and events
- Cast vision and manage priorities for weekend volunteer teams
- Oversee contract production staff
- Recruit and train production volunteers
- Manage scheduling of production volunteers and contractors
- Prior experience in a technical/production ministry of a large church.
- Understanding of the unique role that production plays in creating meaningful weekend worship experiences
- Excellent team building skills
- Experience leading and recruiting volunteers
- Technical directing experience
- Spiritual gifts of Leadership, Creative Communication, Administration, and Discernment
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and be on your feet for long stretches of time
If you feel you would be a fit for this position, please apply using our link at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3536551
You may need to copy and paste the link into your browser. You must use our personal link in order to be considered.