Glasgow Church (PCA) is seeking a full time Director of Children's Ministry. Qualified candidates must have a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and have a passion for Children’s Ministry where faith is nurtured and a reformed
biblical worldview is consistently integrated into all aspects of the curriculum. The Director of Children’s Ministry oversees all aspects of care for Covenant children, birth through fifth grade, from vision casting to implementation. This position ministers
alongside staff and in fellowship with church families. Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in Children's Ministry, Education, or comparable experience, and possess a love and enthusiasm for sharing God’s Word with children and their families.
Glasgow Church (PCA)
Glasgow Church has roughly 700-750 weekly attendees across 3 campuses and is located in Northern Delaware, a few miles from both the Maryland and Pennsylvania border. We also operate two Christian Schools: A traditional school (Red Lion Christian Academy)
with approximately 600 students and a homeschool co-op (Glasgow Christian Academy) with approximately 300 students.
Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications
Candidates for this position must:
- Be committed Christians, whose walk reflects a lifestyle in accordance with God’s Word.
- Be inspired to reach children for Christ and have the ability/knowledge to do so.
- Desire to shepherd parents and help equip them to raise their children for the Lord.
- Be willing to grow, spiritually and professionally.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with regard to children, their parents, and colleagues.
- Have proficient organizational, computer, and communication skills.
- Have effective classroom management and instructional ability.
- Show the ability to lead with grace and work as a team.
- Demonstrate ability through previous experience ministering to children and their families.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Children's Ministry, Early Education, Elementary Education, or equivalent experience
Based on Education and Experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to Pastor Steve Coward via email SCoward@glasgowchurch.com.