Responsible for the oversight of Lifegate’s student ministry (6-12th grade) across all campuses with the goal of seeing our students live all out for Jesus, have fun and make friends.
The position will require working with the other youth ministry staff, leading an adult volunteer team, running weekly youth services, scheduling events, and participating in the development of the overall vision of Lifegate Church.
- Develop and oversee a volunteer team of adults to carry the vision of youth ministry
- Implement a strategy to achieve the vision of Lifegate Church in the lives of students
- Establish an effective means of reaching students where they are (campus presence, extracurricular events, etc.)
- Create environments that are engaging to students
- Serve as the primary communicator of Lifegate Youth (middle school, high school, chapel, etc.)
- Seek to partner with parents in seeing them raise exceptional young adults
- Responsible for care and oversight of Campus Youth Directors
- Provide counseling and spiritual direction to youth and families
- Perform required administrative tasks in a timely manner