Both full and part-time candidates considered based on their approach, vision, and skillsets
• Prepare weekly music plan (praise team, choir, specials, service music, etc.)
• Plan and lead weekly worship services and key special services
(Christmas and Easter)
• Recruit, develop, mentor, and shepherd a team of volunteers to support
• Give guidance and direction for the AV leader and team
• Complete administrative duties related to the music ministry such as budget
preparation and tracking, strategic planning, CCLI reporting / licensure and
• Collaborate with other ministries and endeavors (media, seniors’ music, children’s
music, youth band, outreach activities, etc.)
• Mature, born-again follower of Jesus Christ with at least 5 years walk with the Lord
• Proven ability to plan and lead musical groups (praise team, choir, etc.) and
assemblies in blended worship
• Formal music training or equivalent knowledge and work experience; understanding
of musical theory
• Basic proficiency in piano
• Agreement with church’s doctrinal statement
• Member (or become a member) of Dunkirk Baptist Church
KEY CHARACTER TRAITS
• Christ-centered: Sacrificially serves others; exhibits humility, compassion and
forgiveness; models Christian discipleship through the regular practice of spiritual
disciplines; focuses on leading people to exalt God.
• Entrepreneurial: Thrives in a creative environment; is not afraid to learn from failure
and adapt to new models; has successfully taken a vision from design to
• Servant Leadership: Generates enthusiasm in others; celebrates others’ success;
delegates routine and important tasks, decisions, responsibilities and
accountability; able to work with all age groups; maintains strict confidentiality.
• Communicator: Excellent written and verbal skills; adept in the use of social media
tools; provides timely response to communication.
• Responsible and self-motivated: Able to organize and manage the workload and
schedule; has a proven record of being punctual and prepared.
TO INQUIRE, CONTACT email@example.com
• If you meet the requirements listed above, please email your cover letter, resume, personal and professional references, and links to any of your audio /visual materials. NOTE: Only resumes accompanied with a cover letter will be considered. Thanks for your interest.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Music Director / Worship LeaderNorthside Christian Church
- Fresno, California
- October 24
Director of Worship ArtsCalvary Community Church
- Manteca, California
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Organist/Music DirectorSt.John the Evangelist
- Abington, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20