Do you love pastoring people? Do you know how to grow disciples through small groups? Do you have a passion for developing leaders? Are you a good communicator, but do not want to teach every week? Do you thrive in fast-paced, high-intensity environments?
Are you people-oriented AND organized? If so, then Journey Church might be the place for you!
Journey Church, just south of West Palm Beach, Florida is a multi-site, video venue church exploding with exponential growth! We are searching for a Campus Pastor at our broadcast campus in Lake Worth.
- Exude a vibrant relationship with Jesus and love for the Church.
- Possess an obvious passion for people.
- Ability to teach and communicate in large and small environments.
- Ability to organize and grow large systems (small group structure).
- Ability to identify, train and develop leaders.
- Ability to gather people, build teams and grow volunteers.
- Ability to foster a passion for local and global mission on the campus.
- Possess a proven track record as a team builder both paid and volunteer.
- 3-5 years full-time, paid experience as a Staff Pastor in a church of 750+.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Serve on the Campus Pastor Team.
- Lead the Lake Worth Campus staff.
- Provide pastoral care for Lake Worth Campus.
- Oversee the organizational structure of small groups for Journey Church overall + lead the small group strategy at the Lake Worth Campus.
- Inspire, recruit, train, and appreciate Lake Worth Volunteers.
- Teach in large and small settings. (3-5x/year on main stage)
- Guide the purpose, passion and principles at Lake Worth as it relates to Journey Church overall.
To apply, please do the following:
- Submit a resume with 4 references + photo.
- Submit a link to at least 2 teaching samples.
- Submit any personality (DISC) or leadership profile-type test results.
All submissions must be complete and sent to the attention of Executive Pastor, Brian Hunter at