First Baptist Church Frisco is a growing church reaching out to the people of Frisco, TX and surrounding cities. The church is seeking a Maintenance Coordinator for the Building & Grounds Department.
Position Summary: The Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for the maintenance of church facilities, equipment and grounds.
Skills/Experience: Be able to effectively plan, prioritize, and efficiently execute assigned duties. Be able to perform routine building maintenance.
Requirements: The maintenance coordinator will be responsible to maintain the church facilities with limited supervision. Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems. Other duties include painting,
carpentry, and coordinating with outside contractors.
General Responsibilities of the Maintenance Coordinator:
- Regularly inspect the church premises for areas of need or concern and report findings to the Director of Operations.
- Coordinate with Director of Operations the scheduling of events and needed equipment.
- Set up for events.
- Maintain equipment and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Maintain vehicles.
- Maintain lighting systems.
- Organize and maintain storage sheds.
- Perform routine mechanical and building maintenance.
- Landscaping duties, as necessary.
- Inform Director of Operations of needed supplies and equipment.
Work Days: Mon, Tues, & Thurs / 10 am – 6 pm & Wed / 1 pm – 9 pm (1/2 hour lunch break)
Commensurate based on experience - $15 - $18
Vacation/Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
If interested in this position, please send qualifications to HR@fbcfrisco.org