At Faith Christian Family Church we are the church with your family at heart. Our desire is to love our community and the world. We work hard to create services that are exciting, inspire hope, and encourage life change. We are a mega-church in a mini-county.
With close to 2500 people attending our services each weekend we have the opportunity to shape our entire community from the inside out.
We are looking for a full time Co-Worship Pastor that fits the following criteria:
1. Female. We have an incredible Co-Worship Pastor named Erik Staebel who served as a worship lead for Acquire the Fire ministries prior to coming on staff at FCFC. We need a female lead to come along side and help to lead our church.
2. Young. Our church is made up of all ages, but we have a specific target audience of young couples with children. We are looking for someone who can grow in our church as well as grow others.
3. Energetic. Our stage is fun, it's excited, and it's heartfelt. We don't want anyone to be something that they're not. We desire for this person to have a natural energy about their life, and an eagerness to worship in everything they do... not just
when they're on a stage.
4. Highly talented. We have incredible female vocalists that are a part of our current team, so we are in no hurry to find anyone. We want to find the right person. To us, that's someone with great vocal range. Being able to sing the first song, the
middle, or the end song of any worship set. We desire them to be able to play at least one instrument well.
5. Prior leadership experience. We don't want this to be your first rodeo.
If you fit this description and you're interested in the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume' and a video of you leading worship in a congregational setting. Thanks so much for taking the time to check this out!
Church website: www.fcfconline.com
Church facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fcfc.clovis?ref=bookmarks