Fairview at River Club, Fredericksburg, VA
Fairview at River Club is a dynamic, growing church in the town of Fredericksburg, VA, approximately 50 miles south of Washington, DC. River Club launched in May of 2008 with 150 people and seven years later now averages 450 people in Sunday morning attendance.
River Club can be described as contemporary in our worship style, casual in our atmosphere, relevant in our approach, enthusiastic in spirit, and passionate about our mission. That mission is to be a church where all people can experience life in Jesus. The
church believes that all people matter to God and wants to do all they can to meet the real needs of people in the community and around the world.
River Club is currently seeking a dynamic and gifted Student Minister to join our staff team to bring a fresh vision and leadership to our student ministry targeting both our middle school and high school students.
We believe this person will be someone who…
- Exhibits a growing faith in Jesus and a calling to serve students in the local church.
- Is a driven and proven leader with a clear vision for student ministry in the local church.
- Can reach and connect relationally with students both in the local community and in the church.
- Can connect relationally and partner with both adult volunteers and parents.
- Has good communication skills and the ability to use technology to reach this generation.
- Has 2-3 years experience leading in a student ministry.
- Embraces the vision, beliefs, strategy, and culture of Fairview at River Club.
This person will…
- Provide vision and leadership to River Club’s ministry to both middle school and high school students and their parents.
- Develop and execute the different strategies and environments to reach students in the community, grow them in a relationship with Jesus, connect them to the church, and equip them to make a difference by serving in the church and in the community.
- Build, develop, and lead a team of adult volunteers and leaders to minister to students.
- Partner with parents and families in ministering to students and their families.
- Connect relationally with students, parents, and leaders providing care and guidance throughout life’s different circumstances.
- Serve as a member of the Ministry Team and work in collaboration with other ministries and leaders to fulfill the vision of the church.
If this is you, please send an electronic copy of your resume along with a sample or link to a recent teaching to email@example.com.