Come join a team-based ministry committed to partnering with God in His work of Recapturing Life…with God, in Ourselves, and with Others. You will have the opportunity to impact future generations by discipling High School students today.
We are searching for a leader who is submissive to Christ’s work in their own life. We want a leader who leads by example and who can work with other leaders. We desire a team player with a good sense of humor, someone who has ministry experience and who
is also looking to grow and develop as a pastor of Jesus Christ. We are searching for someone has at least 2 years experience in leading a Youth ministry of at least 60+ students and has a proven history of demonstrating spiritual maturity in their ministry.
Red Mountain Community Church (RMCC) is a growing, biblically-based church in Mesa, Arizona. We are a simple, authentic, and practical people. We began in 1990 with 33 people meeting in an Italian restaurant. Since that time, we have moved onto our 13+ acre
property and have grown to 1450+ in weekly attendance. We are part of the Evangelical Free Church of America. As a church staff team, we are deeply committed to our individual ministries. At the same time, we value and really enjoy collaborating together to
reach and grow the whole Body of Christ at RMCC.
The High School Pastor will be someone who:
- has the desire and ability to communicate the timeless truth of God’s Word to the large group as well as to individual students.
- can identify, recruit, train and equip volunteer staff to reach our 75+ students.
- can come alongside parents to assist them in the discipleship of their student.
- wants to be part of a Student Ministry team, reaching students from 5th & 6th grade through to College/Young Adults.
Please follow these guidelines to be considered for this position.
- DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE CHURCHSTAFFING.COM SYSTEM
- Please email us whatever you have that would give us a good picture of who you are. Send what you have to the Executive Pastor, Preston Hancock, at the following email address: email@example.com.
Include a resume, picture, videos of you teaching, personality profiles, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram links.
- Do not call the office and ask about the position.