SUBMIT RESUMES VIA EMAIL TO ESHARP@GINGHAMSBURG.ORG. DO NOT SUBMIT VIA THE CHURCHSTAFFING.COM WEBSTE.
In this paid, full-time position at Ginghamsburg United Methodist Church, partner with parents and recuit, disciple and deploy adult servants and mentors to lead a vibrant ministry that will grow students grade 9 to 12 in Christ. The goals are to:
- Work with the Family Ministry staff, paid and unpaid servant teams to ensure that students have many opportunities to increase their knowledge of the Lord and further deepen their relationship with Jesus.
- Assist Family Ministry in building partnerships with families and equipping parents to be the spiritual faith leaders of their home.
- Ensure that programs exceed expectations in providing a safe environment, promoting Christian values, enhancing character development and nurturing individual strengths and talents with a constant emphasis on salvation and discipleship growth.
Interested candidates may submit their résumé and cover letter to:Erica Sharp
c/o Ginghamsburg Church
6759 South County Road 25A
Tipp City, Ohio 45371 Accountable To:
- Pastor of Family Ministry
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
- Considers this position a ministry.
- Practices healthy relational boundaries and fiscal integrity.
- Models standards and expectations of leaders within Ginghamsburg Church including worship attendance, membership, life group participation, lifestyle of tithing and generosity, and faithfully serving out of call and giftedness.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of student lifestyle issues and cultural trends
- Great relational skills with adults of all ages and situations
- Ability to work in, manage, coach and contribute to an overall family ministry staff team in a “strengths-based” environment
- Pastoral heart for ministry with core value of confidentiality
- Excellent team-based leadership abilities
- Recruit, train and deploy unpaid servants
- Time flexibility
- Some evening and weekend hours
- Providing a unified vision for High School Ministry within all events, trainings and classes.
- Nurturing a strong partnership with other Family Ministry team members to ensure continuity and cohesiveness among all age groups as our kids grow up in the ministry.
- Continually recruiting, processing and training new leaders for ministry including teens and adults.
- Scheduling all servant leaders in relation to their God-given gifts and calling.
- Supervising, developing and discipling of leaders within our team-based ministry.
- Providing ongoing leader training opportunities.
- Equipping, training and deploying leaders with proper resources.
- Organizing and deploying special events and developing new ministry opportunities for families to grow and fellowship together.
- Excelling in communication with the Family Ministry team, Ginghamsburg staff, servant leaders, parents and the overall church family.
- Selecting, implementing and continuing evaluation of proper and current curriculum.
- Assisting in coordination of all weekend, weeknight and summer opportunities.
- Being in the constant mindset that we are not to “do” the ministry but equip the servant leaders to carry it forward.
- Assisting in the development and teaching at leadership conferences.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Children and Youth MinistriesBeloit First Christian Church
- Beloit, Kansas
- January 23
Associate Pastor of Children and Youth MinistriesBeloit First Christian Church
- Beloit, Kansas
- January 23
Associate PastorPeace Lutheran Church
- Hazen, North Dakota
- January 22
Director of Christian Education for Children, Youth and FamiliesSpring Valley Presbyterian Church
- Columbia, South Carolina
- January 21
Student Pastor - 1766MinisterSearch
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- January 21
-A mission-driven church
-A people committed to world change
-A United Methodist community actively serving locally, nationally and globally Ginghamsburg Church...changing the world one life at a timeMore...