Calvary Christian Center is searching for a Student Ministries Pastor who meets the following criteria:
- Loves Jesus with all your heart.
- Loves and enjoys being in the lives of students.
- Student Ministries is your passion.
- A self starter that is highly motivated.
- Married is a plus so the students have a male and female to communicate with.
- Agreement with our church vision, goals and statement of faith.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- At least 3 years youth ministry experience in a growing youth ministry.
- Has excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
(1) Set the vision for student ministries with a plan to carry out the vision. Communicate that vision to all staff, leaders and volunteers.
(2) Develop and lead programs according to the vision and purpose. Develop outreach programs to the schools and community. Plan program, activities and events, that will develop students to desire to reach out to serve others.
(3) Recruit and train Servant Leaders to help you accomplish your purpose. Every student should know that someone is praying, caring and investing in their lives. Meet regularly with your leaders and staff. Invest and build your team with ongoing training.
(4) Build and maintain relationships with students both churched and unchurched. Seek out opportunities to “hang out” with students on campus, sports events or in the community.
(5) Build and maintain quality relationships with parents. Clearly state your vision with parents so they understand and “buy in” to your vision for Student Ministry.
(6) Involve students in the ministry of the church as a whole, supporting and participating in the church’s vision, worship services and activities.
- Calvary is a Revival Oriented Spirit Filled church. Before sending information please go to calvaryfl.com and click on sermon and worship archives. Watch archives of Praise and Worship and Preaching. There is no need to apply if you don't believe
you will fit into this culture.
- Submit a quality photograph of you and your family (if applicable).
- Submit your resume and cover letter as to why you believe you will fit into the culture of Calvary after you review the service archives.
- Provide video footage or podcasts of 2 or more messages you've delivered to students demonstrating your ability to communicate God's Word and your connection with students.