A great ministry opportunity is waiting for the right applicant. We are currently searching for an experienced candidate in large church administration. We are looking for a Christian leader strong in Systems and Structures, Policies and Procedures and who
is a team player.
The Pastor of Church Administration works under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor and in harmony with other executive staff members and ministry team leaders in fulfilling the church's vision and mission as established by the Senior Pastor, accepting
the vital leadership role initiating administrative and organizational leadership support for a thriving ministry at NVCF.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee and direct the efficient and effective daily administrative operations of the church, including the supervision and coordination of church property and legal affairs, fulfilling the church's vision as established by the ministry.
• Provide leadership, supervision and support to Human Resources Department ensuring policies and benefits are in compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Research, negotiate and administer all church insurance policies, acquisitions, leases and claims reporting, reviewing contracts and obtaining legal counsel when appropriate.
• Provide leadership, supervision and support to the Facilities Department, oversee campus grounds and building maintenance.
• Provide leadership, supervision and support to the Food Service Ministry, overseeing inventory and responsible for food handling procedures ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Oversee all church inventories and purchasing, serving as the first point of contact and purchasing agent for all outside vendors and suppliers.
• Research the hiring of outside contractors/consultants/vendors when necessary, and negotiate the appropriate contracts.
• Participate as a church staff team member in weekly devotions and other responsibilities as required.
Areas of responsibility and accountability may change occasionally, based upon the responsibilities and needs of the ministry.
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
• Passionate celebration and ownership of the vision, mission, values and purposes of New Venture Christian Fellowship.
• Ability to work flexible and/or overtime hours if required to complete assigned tasks.
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor, servant's heart and "can-do" attitude.
Education and Skills required
• Bachelors Degree in Business or Finance (preferred.)
• At least three years of Church related experience.
• Team player with leadership and teaching skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to quickly understand organizational processes and requirements.
• Project management experiences a plus.