East Renton Community Church is located in the suburbs of Seattle. We are praying for God's direction as we seek to bring on a part time Worship Ministry Director. The individual must demonstrate a love for God and for God’s people along with a clear calling
and a passion for leading the redeemed into the presence of Christ. It is also important that the theological/doctrinal belief and practice of the individual align well with East Renton’s Statement of Faith.
- Above Reproach
- Not Contentious
- Not Quick Tempered
- Not Self-Centered (self-focused)
- Spiritual Life – must demonstrate a consistent and strong practice of spiritual discipline.
- Moral Purity – must be free from issues of moral failure, i.e. pre-marital or extra-marital involvement, pornography, alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Individual must be a God-motivated, self-starter, capable of fulfilling ministry expectations with minimal supervision.
- Individual must possess strong vocal and instrumental leadership along with the ability to assemble and lead a worship team.
- Individual must demonstrate a working knowledge of sound and projection systems.
- Individual must familiar with the use of various presentation tools, i.e. Media Shout, etc.
Compensation Package: 12K per year
Submit Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org