A young, growing, gospel-centered congregation of 300+ in family friendly Frankenmuth, Michigan has an exciting opportunity for a gifted contemporary worship leader. We are looking for someone to be used by God to help continue a passion for Christ-exalting
praise within our congregation and the surrounding communities!
Some of the responsibilities associated with this role include: leading musical worship for our Sunday morning services, directing/leading the worship band, helping to coordinate and plan special events and holiday services, developing graphics and bumpers
for upcoming sermon series, producing dramas and other creative elements for Sunday morning services, assisting with our website and mobile app content, and building strong relationships within the body.
FBC desires a shepherding, team-building, dynamic leader, who has a passionate relationship with Jesus Christ and is exceptionally gifted vocally and instrumentally. Our ideal candidate is highly relational, humble, creative, and flexible. We would also
prefer our candidate to have a working knowledge of loops and backing tracks for contemporary worship and familiarity with programs such as (or similar to): Pro-Presenter, Ableton Live, Final Cut Pro, and Photoshop. Formal Bible/Christian education and ministry
experience is preferred.
How To Apply:
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please make the subject: “Worship Leader Candidate”)
*Additionally, please include a video attachment or link of you leading worship and/or singing and playing an instrument
Frankenmuth Bible Church Profile (www.frankenmuthbible.com):
- Approximately 300+ average Sunday morning attendance
- Relevant & Expository Teaching
- Contemporary Worship
- Young/Vibrant Congregation
- Swarming with Children
- Positioned for Growth
Worship/Worship Team Profile:
- Contemporary Worship (multiple genres – Rock, Folk, Pop, etc.)
- Highly Skilled & Spiritually Mature Team (Drums, Electric Guitar, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Keys, etc.)
- Primary Demographic – 25 to 35 years old
- Familiarity with clicks, loops, and tracks
- Uses Avioms, a digital soundboard, midi controllers, etc.
- Salary is negotiable (we will consider education, experience and personal needs), and this package includes paid vacation, health coverage, and professional development.
- Frankenmuth (or Little Bavaria) is a beautiful town in the heart of Michigan! It’s home to the world’s largest Christmas store, tons of shops and festivals, and is one of the biggest tourist stops in the state of Michigan.
- Frankenmuth has around 5,000 residents, and is surrounded by several rural communities (Reese, Millington, Vassar, Montrose, Clio, Caro, Birch Run, Bridgeport, etc.) that we are able to draw from on a regular basis.
- Our High School annually ranks near the top in the state in academics every year.
- Country Living recently listed Frankenmuth as one of the most charming towns in America.
- Detailed information about Frankenmuth can be found at: www.frankenmuth.org