- Called to contemporary worship leadership within a congregational setting.
- Love God and Jesus and possess an understanding of the Christian faith that is accepting, life giving, and inclusive of people at various stages in their journey of faith.
- Strong guitar and/or keyboard skills.
- Strong vocal skills.
- Ability to develop and manage a volunteer pool of musicians/vocalists for worship team.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people.
- Knowledge of social media, technical use of audio/visual equipment.
- Team player.
- Approximately 5-7 flexible hours per week, including, but not limited to: worship team development, rehearsals, weekly Sunday worship services at 11:11am, weekly planning, worship team planning, staff meetings, and outreach ministries.
If interested, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Letter of Intent
- Sample of musical quality (i.e. – youtube video link; DVD)
Rev. Anthony Stone
Centenary United Methodist Church
910 Fordice Road
Lebanon, IN 46052