The Weekend Audio Director provides audio leadership and monitor mixing for all weekend and midweek services and various large events throughout the year. The ideal candidate is a strong leader skilled in executing weekly services in a fast-paced environment
and knows how to best enhance systems and processes.
- Monitor mixing for all weekend and midweek services
- Support artists and musicians through use of in-ear monitor mixes
- Weekly planning, setup, execution, and strike of rehearsals and services
- Consistently improve audio at Willow Creek, both in the Main Auditorium and globally. Examples include: equipment upgrades, improving processes, RF planning and troubleshooting, inventory management, audio project management, backline, and show advancing
- All pre-production and execution for large events/conferences, including: rentals, rider advancement, creative problem solving, planning, and organization
- Occasional FOH operation for both services, as needed
- Proven leadership experience
- Medium- to large-venue mixing experience, including bands, video, drama, speakers, and scene management. Experience with Yamaha PM1D and Yamaha CL5 desired.
- Extensive expertise of digital audio consoles, signal flow, digital networking, and audio system components
- Wide bandwidth of professional audio knowledge, including RF technology, audio for video, show planning, system tuning, and intercom. Experience with Shure products, DANTE, Galileo, SMAART, Meyer Sound loudspeakers, Pro Tools, Ableton, and Clear-Com desired.
- 2–3 years paid mixing experience (ministry background a plus)
- Proficient in project management
- Proven ability to manage schedules, budgets, and inventory
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in technical and non-technical environments
- Detail-oriented, producing excellence in service execution
- College degree
- Spiritual gifts of helps and/or administration
- Must be able to lift equipment, climb ladders, and use man lifts at high heights
If this sounds like you, please apply using the following internal link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8739611
(you may need to copy and paste it into your browser)
In order to be considered for this role, you MUST use our internal link provided above.