Next Generations Pastor:
If you have been looking for a church where it is a common occurrence for people to come to Christ, bring their friends, and walk together in community… then TC3 might be a fit for you. God is blessing TC3 beyond our leadership ability so, it is time for
us to ad an additional staff member who could serve primarily as our College / Next Generations Pastor. This person also needs to be able to help process new believers and new attenders into the life of the church. This person must be a systems thinker.
Our current leadership team is super healthy. We laugh a lot, help each other in our weaknesses, and encourage each other to be better in all areas of our lives. We share this ministry and it is not a 9 to 5 undertaking for us. We are passionate about what
we do. We are relational in nature and know the people we serve. If you are a looking for a position and don’t see the need for relationships then TC3 is not the place for you. If you love God deeply and are passionate about seeing people (especially young
people) come to know Jesus and become fully devoted followers of Christ, then TC3 might just be a fit for you.
We are looking more for the right person first, and then the right skill sets next. We will hire with character, competency, and chemistry in mind. We believe the candidate God chooses will be multifaceted in their skillset and will have strengths in some
but not all of these areas. When the right person surfaces, we will staff or hire to fill the holes that still remain. Below we have listed the areas of responsibilities that need direct staff oversight.
Worship / Music Ability Preferred & Given Preference – But Not Required – (We just dig GOOD Worship)
APPLY ONLINE at email@example.com
NO CALLS Please - (We love people, but we also have a process to follow.)
Please send us whatever you have that would give us a good picture of who you are. PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY - a picture, videos, graphic work, personality profiles, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram links... EXTRA's scouting badges,
nunchuck skills, and any stupid human trick you possess:)
Areas Of Responsibility:
Young Adults / College Ministry
- Begin a young adult ministry that specifically targets ages 18-25. Recruit and train a leadership team. Invest in relationships that will grow the ministry to embrace the “3C” strategy. This ministry needs to strive to build authentic community and become
a “go to” place for ministry for this age bracket. It also needs to be community focused and not just TC3 focused.
- Formulate and manage an assimilation process for guests that is clear, easy to communicate, and measureable.
- Follow-up on guests with the goal of connecting them to the church.
- TC3 feels every person should be growing in their faith, consistent in the walk and witness, active in the service of the church, active in a life-group, and faithful in their giving.
- Help formulate and oversee a spiritual growth track. (101 – 201 – 301 -401)
- Help foster volunteerism through recruiting, developing, and placing people where they are best suited to serve.
- Help develop and manage a discipleship process for new believers.
- Provide growth resources for seasoned believers and give them growth options.
- Formulate a general Life Group plan with measurable goals. This includes the promotion, the launching, and managing of Life Groups. It also includes the recruiting, developing and equipping of leaders.
Worship & Arts Associate
- The role that our Worship and Arts Department plays in our Sunday morning worship experience and in our Student ministry is critical. We strive for excellence and authenticity. We feel our worship experiences reflect these qualities. It is our hope that
our next hire will be able to assist in both the Adult and Student Ministries as needed. Ownership of specific tasks will be assigned according to skillset.