4000 weekly attendance
40 Hours per week plus services
Position: TV Editor/ Director
Reports to: Technical Director
Faith Family Church in Victoria, Texas (situated in the crossroads of San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and Houston) is seeking an experienced TV Editor/ Director who will help communicate the vision and values of Faith Family Church through compelling edits of our weekly television show. They will contribute in developing a strategy and implement innovative methods to communicate the gospel using visual media.
This position is designed for a self-initiating, motivated, problem-solving action-oriented person. Good organization and administrative skills are a must, with the flexibility to both lead and follow…responding quickly and efficiently to on-call situations, and be able to workdays, some nights, and weekends. Currently weekly worship services are Sunday morning 8:30am and 10:30am and Wednesday 7pm worship with rehearsals each Thursday night.
- Recent experience capturing, creating, and editing video for a church of 1,000+
- 2 years Directing live services
- 2 years Editing live TV shows
Faith Family Church Leadership and Background
Pastor Jim and Tamara Graff have been the lead pastors of Faith Family Church since 1989. Pastor Jim who was voted the second most influential person in Victoria is also the President and founder of the Significant Church Network- a movement empowering pastors and churches across America.
FFC is a contemporary evangelical church with an average weekly attendance of 4,000 that values the care and connection of a large volunteer base within our church family. This position includes leadership and discipleship of volunteer teams. Our staff values the roles of both themselves and the volunteers’ impact in transforming lives for Jesus. If you meet the requirements below please submit your cover letter, resume, and list of references. We respectfully request No Phone Calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate and further the mission and values of Faith Family Church through video
- Lead our video ministry volunteer team with clear vision
- Assist in development of the media marketing budget and stewardship of video equipment
- Attend and contribute ideas at required meetings
- Manage volunteers and production sheets through Planning Center Online
- Event Support-functions which may include evenings and weekends
- Weekly worship services: Sunday morning 8:30am and 10:30am; Wednesday 7pm worship; rehearsals each Thursday night
- Mature follower of Christ who supports the missional and discipleship culture of Faith Family Church
- Highly relational, effective storyteller having the ability to “pull” good stories out of people
- Skilled in communicating informational messages in compelling and creative ways
- Ability to remain humble and flexible in the creative process
- Highly skilled in the use of industry-standard video platforms such as Adobe Premiere, or Avid and other applicable software
- Possess a passion for life-long learning of new techniques and visual styles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, yet able to think out of the box
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5
Technical Director AssistantAbundant Life
- Lees Summit, Missouri
- December 5
Faith Family Church
Faith Family is a church with a heart for all people. Our mission is to love, learn, serve and share together. We are here to love God, learn His ways, serve His purposes and share his message well – with those in our relational circles as well as those inhabiting other regions of our planet. More...