Student Pastor/Associate Campus Pastor
Potential Church Hallandale Beach Campus
Potential Church Hallandale Campus is actively seeking qualified candidates for the role of Student Pastor/Associate Campus Pastor. Potential Church is a 37 year old growing congregation, and is currently averaging 10,000 in weekly attendance Globally.
Potential Church currently has 5 Campuses which are located in Cooper City Fl, Hallandale Beach, Fl., Pensacola Fl., Nassau Bahamas and Lima Peru. This position is for the Student Pastor/Associate Campus Pastor in Hallandale Beach Florida. The Student Pastor/Associate
Campus Pastor will lead 6th grade thru 12th Graders here at Potential Church Hallandale Campus. They will also be the second in Leadership at the Campus assisting the Campus Pastor in the overall operations. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic
person to lead this growing and vibrant Student ministry. This person has to be a leader and visionary with a love for Students, their families and a God given purpose to meet the needs of the next generation.
- The Student Pastor/Associate Campus Pastor will embrace the Potential Church Ethos and Leadership Principles.
- The Student Pastor/Associate Campus Pastor will lead the Student Ministry and assist the Campus Pastor in overall operations.
- Build a strong Team and have the ability to Pour into them through regular communication and monthly meetings.
- Plans and prepares for weekly services for the Student Ministry, including the set up of all elements needed.
- Seek out high level Leaders, Volunteers and build relationships by investing in them. Helps plug them into the right position with the right ministry.
- Attend community forums, for the purpose of building a strong Student Ministry.
- Assist all ministries, Environments, Creative Arts, First Impressions, Life Development and Facilities making sure all are operating to Potential Church’s Ethos and standards
- Assist the Campus Pastor with overall Campus operations and the weekend execution, including stage moments and transitions.
- Assist with overseeing the Environments before each weekend service. This will include signage, lawn maintenance and all pertinent areas to provide an excellent Guest experience.
- Spends intentional weekends in different ministries to fill the gaps when needed. Partners with the Ministry Leader to assist with areas of need.
- Assist with stage set changes in Creative Arts, help create elements for all ministries including the Life Development Ministry.
- Assist in planning, implementation and executionof all Global events held at The Hallandale Beach Campus.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus and on a healthy journey toward your God-potential.
- Must be fully devoted to and passionate about discipleship of Students and Teenagers.
- Requires 2+ years of experience leading or co-leading a Student ministry.
- Preferred track record of leadership, staff development and team building.
- Requires strong people skills, excellent organizational skills, creativity and abundant energy
- Has a “get it done” attitude and a strong desire to be part of something much bigger than ourselves.
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience, including paid medical (for the employee), paid vacation etc.
Potential Church is a Bible-believing Church with a vision of 50 Campuses, 100 Thousand in attendance and 150 Million Budget. Our Mission is to "Partner with People to reach their God potential”. If you don’t mind living in sunny South Florida and
are up to the challenge, send us a resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can mail to:
Pastor Neil Souffrant
214 E. Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009
- Student's Ministry Experience required: 2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred