Struthers Parkside Church
110 Poland Ave Struthers, OH 44471
Position: Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministries
Hours: Part-time (20-25 hours per week)
Summary: We are seeking a director to bring vision, creativity, and innovation to the areas of children, youth & young adult ministries. This person will work with our Outreach Director for strategic outreach programs to families in the community and
assimilating them into the body of the church. This person, utilizing a team of volunteers, will also be responsible to develop a discipleship process using programs and curriculum to help children, teens & young adults come to know Christ and to grow in that
relationship. This position is for a two year commitment. Evaluation and determination of the position beyond that will be made by the SPC Board of Elders.
-A committed and growing relationship with the Jesus Christ.
-A passion to reach teens & young adults for Christ.
-Gifted in the areas of leadership and teaching.
-At least two years of ministry leadership experience.
-Experience working with teens & families.
-Experience recruiting, training and leading volunteers.
- To recruit and equip a team of volunteers to work with children and youth.
- To assimilate new families into the church by providing quality discipleship and programs for children, teens & young adults.
- To develop and implement a discipleship strategy utilizing programs, curriculum, and personal relationships to foster spiritual growth.
- To be personally involved in the spiritual development of children, youth, and young adults, and to minister to their families by providing counsel and visitation.
- To develop and maintain safety and security within children and youth areas.
Reports to: Lead Pastor