Title: Graphic Design Assistant
Reports To: Creative Arts Coordinator
Date: September 1, 2015
Shepherd’s Gate Church is looking for a graphic designer to assist our Creative Arts Coordinator in all aspects related to design within and outside the church. A great portfolio will get you in the door, but having an eye for detail and ability to continually think outside the box will help you flourish.
- Collaborate with the Creative Arts Coordinator to design all art and promotional materials related to church-wide activities with a high standard of creativity, excellence and effectiveness.
- Work with outside vendors on production of design materials.
- Create various collateral pieces for SG ministries and church.
- Assist with the development of the SG brand as well as branding other ministries.
- Assist with monitoring the look, vibe and feel of all promotional materials representing SG.
- Assist with development of system to organize, prioritize and communicate promotional items
related to SG.
- Assist with creating communication strategies to market, inform and promote teaching series, big events and other campaigns as assigned.
- Create eye-catching designs to post on all Shepherd’s Gate social media platforms, which include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Vimeo.
- Assist with increasing followers on various social media outlets including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blogs.
- Schedule and post images to social media platforms as directed.
- Assist with designing web banners, promotions, etc. for the SG website.
- Continually monitor SG website to ensure content is current and up-to-date.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Provide a professional portfolio or tear sheets to show your skills.
- Associate’s Degree, equivalent or working toward a degree in Graphic Design, Communications or related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Organized, creative thinker and highly productive, working in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for design and willingness to work in a group atmosphere.
- Proven ability to take projects from beginning to end.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Harvest Bible Chapel - Director of WorshipVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sacramento, California
- January 20
Faith Church - Graphic DesignerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sunset Hills, Missouri
- January 20
Preschool Ministry LeaderPark Cities Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- January 19
Next Steps PastorBeach Church
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 19
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18