LifePoint Crossing, a recently self-supported church plant in Blue Springs, Missouri, is seeking a part-time Worship Arts Director in tune with our vision for leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Our church family
is diverse in every way – socially, culturally, and spiritually. We expect unchurched guests every weekend, as well as those desiring a deep encounter with God. It’s a challenge!
We are also seeking help in the areas of Family Ministries (Kids & Students) and Next Steps (Discipleship), so this could also be a combination position for the right candidate. However, worship arts is the priority. With the additional possibility of
housing and utilities provided, this opportunity has the potential to grow to full-time in the very near future.
What we’re looking for…
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A passion to worship first, and lead worship second
- The desire and ability to lead and to become a leader of leaders
- Alignment with our core values (http://lifepointcrossing.com/core-values)
- Competency with modern methods to engage people through music, media, and creative arts
- A desire to love and serve others
- An “entrepreneurial” spirit
- Rhinoceros skin
What we’re NOT looking for…
- A superstar … God gets all the glory, all the time
- Lack of flexibility … we expect to experience constant change and growth
- Someone looking for a “stepping stone” opportunity … be passionate if this is your calling
- A person more important than the team … it’s not about you or us, it’s all about HIM
Could God be leading you to connect with us? If interested, please send a resume and any other information you wish to
For more info, visit our website at www.lifepointcrossing.com, or feel free to contact Dennis Moore at the email above.