Lead people to Christ and to live out the greatness of God through worship in every day life. As chief worshipper, the Creative Arts Pastor provides leadership and direction for all of our venues by integrating music, media and the arts in order to develop
hearts for Christ and call the Church to reach the community and the world with the gospel.
- Partner with the Lead Pastor and Communications Director in creative brainstorming of creative arts components for use in weekend worship experience.
- Lead Creative Arts Teams in the planning, production and execution of all weekend worship experience elements across all venues.
- Provide musical arrangements for weekend worship.
- Continually develop and oversee all weekend worship experience teams.
- Recruit, develop and schedule volunteers as needed across the ministry.
- Develop an annual ministry plan and budget for the Creative Arts Ministry.
- Identify, mentor and empower emerging worship leaders, vocalists, videographers and media techs.
- Coordinate and oversee additional creative arts activities as needed for church wide events & services.
- Review and approve all projected media for all main services (videos, pre-rolls, ProPresenter, etc.)
- Lead and develop video production from scripting, directing, story telling, and editing to final product.
- Recruit and empower volunteers to serve in their gifting, such as graphics, web and videography.
- Perform sacerdotal functions as assigned (weddings, funerals, communion, baptisms).
- Design and implement effective strategies for community awareness of Northeast in our community.
- High level of musical proficiency with passion for contemporary worship with artistic excellence.
- Minimum of three years experience in leading contemporary corporate worship.
- A history of impactful leadership in leading worship and developing teams.
- Proficiency in multiple instruments with an ability to read and write musical arrangements.
- High level of knowledge in lighting, sound and presentation software; able to assist in the training and execution of these elements as needed.
- Expertise in software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro and other video production software.
- Self-aware with a teachable spirit, responsive attitude and always seeking to self develop.
- Able to create and sustain a strong volunteer culture to include mentoring with wisdom and grace.