Overview: To clearly communicate the mission and ministries of Harmony Hill Baptist Church (HHBC) to the Church members and the community. To collaborate with staff on marketing, media outreach, graphics and collateral, social media, and other communications
materials to effectively and accurately represent the church’s mission.
The following is an example of work activities:
- Manage the weekly communication bulletin for Church members to effectively communicate happenings and opportunities – this includes analyzing effectiveness and reworking to make the bulletin more effective.
- Printing – Completing in-house printing or outsource as needed
- Website – Maintain and update web content as needed
- Social Media - Create, develop and manage a social media strategy across relevant
- properties (facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.)
- Internal Social Media – drive the utilization of an internal social media tool for
- Church use (On The City)
- External Media Production – advertising on radio, TV, etc.
- Own our Brand – work with all teams to keep the branding consistent across all
- Work with and supplement our Graphics Artists in producing content as needed.
Skill desired for this position:
- Ability to cooperate with the Pastors, Directors, and other staff members in promoting the entire ministry plans of HHBC.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, meeting firm deadlines; a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with organizations outside the church to share mission and events to our community
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to brainstorm and create in a group environment
- Desire to see communication mediums strengthen the church
- Understanding of brand consistency; ability to keep it through various
- communication mediums
“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might;” – Ecclesiastes 9:10a