Director of Audio Production
The Audio Director is responsible for all audio mix functions on weekend services, weekday programming and special events. Additional responsibilities include monitoring and maintaining audio systems to ensure smooth operation and quality audio, collaborating
with musicians and speaking pastors/guests, effectively partnering with staff and volunteers, and championing backstage teamwork at Harmony Hill Baptist Church.
The Audio Director is charged with delivering consistency in the quality of audio productions of Harmony Hill, and at a level of excellence set by the Senior Pastor, but maintained by the Director of Media Production.
The Audio Director reports to the Director of Media Production.
- Be able to express a personal salvation experience of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Four years experience in a live production environment.
- Full knowledge of live production, which includes audio, video, multimedia, music, and staging.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in applicable field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and follow leadership.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A high level of motivation and personal accountability.
- Responsible to mix or direct volunteers to mix Front of House audio all services and other events as required.
- Responsible to have stage fully patched before rehearsals and services.
- Set the vision for, and work with, the Video Director for each service to insure consistent recorded content for television broadcast.
- Work with the DMP on any technical needs or equipment purchases.
- Maintain and organize all equipment areas
- Assist with engineering/installation of new equipment and maintain the backstage environment at Harmony Hill.
- Assist with recruiting and training of Media Production Team volunteers and contractors.
- Research new products and develop new project proposal recommendations in collaboration with the DMP.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Under the direction of the DMP, insure all video systems are prepared to deliver a consistent experience for each Worship Service.
- Manage the post-production editing process for each service, delivering the rendered audio portion to the Graphics Artist for incorporation into the TV presentation each week.
- Under the direction of the DMP, recruit and train volunteers for all production areas.
- Provide production support for all services and events as directed.
- Under the direction of the DMP, maintain an inventory of production equipment across all ministries, including a plan for the scheduled maintenance and/or replacement of each item.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might;” –