LowCountry Community Church:
We are a non-denominational church passionate about changing lives through the Message of Jesus Christ. We are home to people of all ages, nationalities, and backgrounds, and a place where all are welcome to come meet with Jesus.
The LCC Worship Arts Pastor is a spiritual and organizational leader who oversees all the worship ministries of LCC. Oversight of the worship ministry of LCC includes congregational worship in the weekend services, the student worship ministry as well as other worship services; implementation of vision, mission, and strategy in the worship area; training and nurturing team members while working with various teams throughout the ministry to use music and the arts for worship; ensuring each worship service is led in such a way that the congregation has an opportunity for an authentic encounter with God.
Supervisor: Executive Pastor
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
- Experience in leading worship, mentoring vocalists, and training musicians.
- Sense a calling to serve in this kind of ministry role and ability to clearly articulate that calling to others.
- Track record of success as a team builder.
- Proficiency in playing guitar with the ability to lead while playing. Other instruments would be a plus.
- Experience as a leader and recruiter of volunteers in all areas of worship ministry in a church with multiple worship services and nurturing talent in multiple age groups.
- Heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the worship ministry.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
- Ability to work with the Nashville number system.
- Commitment to ongoing personal & professional growth.
- Fully support the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of the Worship Arts Ministry and LowCountry Community Church.
- Must have strong vocal skills.
- Must have a teachable heart.
- Determine, document and follow procedures, protocol, written objectives and evaluation processes for programming worship services and special events.
- Lead and collaborate with the staff team for the oversight and planning of creative worship services and special events; add value and impact to the direction, design and implementation of all service elements.
- Collaborate with the worship ministry team to create worship experiences – effectively integrating music, multimedia, lights, staging, etc.
- Responsible for proper stage setup and tear down for worship services and special events – musical instruments, audio equipment, stage props, and set designs.
- Program service flow 6-12 weeks in advance.
- Intentionally plan ahead on all service transitions and maps.
- Listen to weekly worship set-lists for understanding worship direction.
- Build the necessary teams to carry out all the worship areas of LCC.
- Direct all worship ministry activities and rehearsals as necessary.
- Lead the worship arts ministry in spiritual discipleship.
- Oversee Technical Department (Production, Audio, Broadcast and Media.)
- Oversee and collaborate with worship ministry teams for stage design.
- Ensure communication and coordination between the Worship Arts and the Technical Ministries.
- Supervise maintenance and acquisition of music and technology equipment.
- Participate in overall duties as part of pastoral team including weekly staff meetings.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Student and Children's Worship PastorGrace Point Church
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- September 24
Youth / Worship PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- September 23
Pastor of WorshipAnchorage City Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- September 22
Director of Worship Arts and ProgrammingNorthwest Chapel
- Dublin, Ohio
- September 22
Worship PastorThe Ransom Church
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- September 22
Lowcountry Community Church
We are a non-denominational church passionate about changing lives through the message of Jesus Christ. We are home to people of all ages, nationalities, and backgrounds, and a place where all are welcome to come meet with Jesus.More...