Cornerstone Christian Fellowship first met as a group of 26 people in an elementary school cafeteria in 1995. Twenty years later, our family has grown. Today we have more than 6,000 people worshiping each Sunday on three different campuses. God keeps bringing
more and more people in, and we’re stepping up to answer the call.
Our mission is to reach the East Valley for Christ and to produce fully-devoted followers of Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20) Our vision is to
do church in a way that reflects this community, offers real answers to life, and remains true to the Word of God.
The Executive Administrative Assistant at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship is a fulltime, Exempt position whom works directly with the Lead Pastor and the Executive Pastor. This is an administrative partner for a high profile Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor.
This person must be able to think intuitively, take action and clarify direction, as well as be able to function in a multi-task environment and with interruption. Expert level written and verbal skills, strong attention to detail but also ability to make
decisions and move forward. A high level of confidentiality and professionalism are crucial to this position. This involves expert knowledge in administrative practices and using good judgment on all matters of a highly confidential nature. They should lead
by example and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs
of others in front of their own. In all their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and Vision of Cornerstone.
This is a fulltime exempt level position with full employee benefits. Typical hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-4:30pm, and then additional flexible hours throughout the week for special events, evening meetings and occasional weekend requirements.
- Heavy calendar management for Lead Pastor’s: scheduling/rescheduling appointments with internal and external executives and assistants, speaking engagements, conferences, Board meetings, travel (national and internationals)
- Meeting logistics: Prepare and manage all Board meeting packets, document staff meeting minutes, prepare for meetings and events
- Manage phone calls and correspondence: High-touch position speaking with various people to follow-up on ministry needs.
- Manage relationships well, both internally and externally – be able to have tough conversations when needed.
- Technically strong in MS Office (Excel, ppt, Word, Outlook, etc). Fellowship One experience preferred.
Must be self-directed, detail orientated and possess good problem solving and multitasking skills with the ability to follow through and get results. Will be responsible for the integrity of maintaining professional relationships and image for the office of
senior executive(s) Pastors and general staff. M
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- Must have 5+ years recent administration experience at the executive level.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Able to efficiently multi-task, maintaining control over many projects simultaneously.
- Socially poised and confident.
- Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures.
- Takes on challenges assignments and succeeds.
- Assertive and motivated for successful ministry.