- Production Director
Oversee all digital audio production, lighting, stage & scenic design & live video production for all venues. Provides an excellent worship environment through audio/visual/stage/web experience to help the congregation to understand and experience what Calvary Church is all about so that they become healthy productive disciples of Christ
- Audio/Visual/Web Technical Director
Oversee the Production Teams & Systems that execute Rehearsals, Services & Events. Oversee all digital audio production, lighting, stage & scenic design and live video. Troubleshoot problems & teach others to do the same. Work to minimize the risk of systems failures. Fill volunteer roles such as Front of House audio & direct video as needed. Regularly work with vendors to provide additional equipment and services needed for special events. Develop best practice processes & training.
- Volunteer Oversight
Recruit, Select, Develop, Train & Schedule volunteer support team for production of services & events.
- Live Broadcast
Significant experience in and a passion for the fast-paced world of live broadcast in a church setting. Oversight of engineering and installing equipment to deliver a consistent experience across venues/campuses.
- Manage Equipment
Oversee the purchase, maintenance, and operation of all audio/video/lighting/media production equipment. Develop detailed knowledge of operation and integration of all equipment. Train and equip both staff and volunteers to ensure successful operation of equipment in various settings. Assess current and future technology needs and prepare acquisition strategies. Put measures in place to ensure that equipment and supplies are secured against damage, loss or theft. Preform regular preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment as well as maintain and organize storage areas of technical department.
- Creative Services Support
Uploading, Importing, normalizing, syncing etc …
- Christ--Centered Life
Must share and practice our core theology (no hardcore Calvinists / Arminianists / Reformists), which is available at: http://calvarychurchfl.com/who-we-are/our-beliefs/
Other Stuff You’ll Have To Learn If You Don’t Know It Yet:
We live by faith and plan by budgets.
- Growth Planning
We are experiencing rapid growth rates as people hunger for God’s Word.
- Personal Growth
A year from now, you need to be better than you are now (read, take a class, learn).
- Qualified candidate will have strong technical background with A/V, Sound, Web and performance production.
- Lifestyle must be in keeping with Calvary Church Statement of Faith.
- Lighting, stage, scenic design & live video production required.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, creative & cutting edge technology
- Experience with multi-site churches & broadcast video delivery is a plus.
- Experience with video/sound editing a plus.
- Should have strong organizational & computer skills. Pro-Presenter & Planning Center knowledge a plus.
- Proven leadership skills and abilities to oversee ministry partner teams to ensure all aspects of the ministry under your supervision are run effectively and efficiently. Lead by example. Delegate appropriately through mentoring.
- Proven interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all levels of staff, ministry partners, and church body.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 5 questions:
(1) Why you are interested in this position?
(2) What's your view of Eschatology?
(3) Why you would feel comfortable relocating to South Florida (if applicable)?
(4) And what characteristics/experience makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
(5) What are your salary requirements.
Bonus: If you have photo’s of original set designs, please send with cover letter & resumes
Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact the church in other ways - your best chance for review is to follow the instructions.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Media DirectorFirst Baptist Church Bloomfield
- Bloomfield, New Mexico
- September 29
Technical DirectorVale Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- September 29
Video Communications AssistantFirst Baptist Church Arlington
- Arlington, Texas
- September 28
Technical DirectorAustin Ridge Bible Church
- Austin, Texas
- September 27
Technical DirectorAda Bible Church
- Ada, Michigan
- September 27
Our mission: we study it; live it & share it with our culture. Our doors are wide open to people from all backgrounds, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey. Our goal is to help people grow in their relationship with Jesus through the teaching of God's Word. As people walk through our doors they'll find a warm environment, relevant, chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse teaching through the Bible, modern worship and a safe and welcoming Children's Ministry. The Sunday morning atmosphere is relaxed and casual, as we strive More...