GLOBAL HARVEST CHURCH
College Singles/Administration Pastor (FULL TIME)
- Operation/Administration oversight (50%).
- Manage church membership (New member seminar, update/maintain membership profiles)
- Oversee church operation, including managing events calendar, room assignments, etc.
- 2. Oversee College/Singles House Churches (50%).
- Report to House Church (HC) pastor.
- Coordinate training/events with HC pastor.
- Develop, train, and equip College/Singles House Church Shepherds.
- Have a genuine interest in each shepherd under your care (College and Singles).
- Monitor the health of the house church through personal interaction with the shepherd, reports and periodic visits to the group.
- Monitor HC participation in ministry projects and outreach efforts.
- Provide pastoral care for church members when necessary.
- Provide counseling and referral to those in need when necessary.
- Preach when requested.
- Daily schedule – regular office hours should be kept (T – F: 9am – 5 pm; Sat. 9am – 12pm) unless outside meetings or evening ministries/meetings are scheduled.
- Staff Meetings: attend all staff meetings; be prepared to report on ministry activities.
- Report to the team of elders (Lead Pastor and Senior Associate Pastor).
- Accountable to the Lead Pastor, Senior Associate Pastor, and the Deacon Team.
- Must demonstrate an exemplary Christian testimony in private, family, and public life; a committed Christian leader and partner of the pastor; supporter and promoter of the church faith, practice, programs, and ministries.
- Must be above reproach.
- Exemplify godly/moral character.
- Must be free from any ungodly addictions – i.e. legal/illegal drugs, pornography, and tobacco/alcohol.
- Exhibit self-control (profanity, temper, etc.)
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have strong administration skills.
- Must have a heart for evangelism.
- Preferably ordained under SBC although ordination is not required.
- M.Div. or similar degree from an accredited seminary.
- Must hold to (or willing to adhere to) the Baptist Faith and Message.
Application: To apply, please submit the below requirements via email to HR@ghcdallas.org
- Cover letter and Resume
- Personal Testimony and Ministry Vision Statement
- References Upon Request
- Affiliation: Southern Baptist
- Congregation: Multi-ethnic with predominately Korean-American (70%)
- Church size: Approximately ~300 adults, ~170 children
- College and Singles population: 50-60
- Number of Sunday Services: 2
- Location: Carrolton, TX (Dallas)
- Website: www.ghcdallas.org