Purpose: To provide leadership and oversight of EUMC's communication outlets, including the Tech Team and print and online media. This postion requires direct and ongoing collaboration with the EUMC Secretary, Director of Youth Ministries and Director of
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage church website and social media.
2. Coordinate schedule, duties and training for the Tech Team.
3. Manage streaming announcements shown on monitors throughout the church.
4. Oversee radio ads, articles, and announcements in print media.
5. Create power points and other visual media presentations.
6. Manage production of pictorial directory.
7. Oversee production of the newsletter, updating of the front and rear outdoor signs and bulletin boards throughout the church.
8. Attend Administrative Council and Staff meetings.
1. A demonstrated commitment to Christian values and beliefs.
2. Strong organizational, communication and marketing skills.
3. Strong delegation skills.
4. Aptitude for and understanding of technology.
5. A high school diploma or equivalent, or higher.
6. Strong interpersonal skills.
Additional Requirements: Applicant is subject to a background check pursuant to Safe Sanctuary Guidelines.