Last Day of Submissions: Thursday, October 29, 2015
Position: Children’s Pastor
Reports to: Church Administrator
Salary: Salary based on relevant experience/exempt status/full time/12 months/
benefits eligible position
Position Objective: To provide pastoral leadership to the Children’s Ministry which reflects the Mission of Table Rock Fellowship.
Position Summary: This position is pastoral and will require the pastor to work scheduled weekends, serve as children’s pastor, shepherding to the people that serve in this Ministry, and help equip families in the raising of their children
with the knowledge of God’s Word. The pastor will have a desire to nurture children within our church body and to reach out into the community.
Qualifications and Abilities:
1. A personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
2. Capable of creating, communicating and driving vision.
3. The ability to teach and apply the Word of God in a ministry setting.
4. A call for shepherding children and parents.
5. 2-5 years experience recruiting, building and equipping a team.
6. 2-5 years experience teaching the word of God in ministry.
7. 2-5 years experience shepherding children and parents.
8. Competency with basic computer software (Excel, Word, Publisher) and the capacity to learn new software (Pro Presenter, Planning Center, computer check-in, etc.).
Serves as a key member of Table Rock Fellowship Pastoral Staff.
Supports and attends Table Rock Fellowship.
Attend Staff Meetings and participate in the planning of Church programs that will fulfill the
Mission of Table Rock Fellowship.
Oversight of Weekend and Wednesday night services.
Oversee the planning and organization of Kid’s Camp.
Shepherding of the Team Leaders, including their meetings.
Recruitment and development of volunteers.
Administration of the whole of Children’s Ministry vision, organization, administration and budget.
Pastoral duties including counseling, baptism, teaching, discipleship, communication, etc.
Integration of Children’s Ministry into the overall vision/direction of Table Rock Fellowship.
Performs other responsibilities as determined by the Church Administrator.