- For the intern to gain "hands on" experience in Worship ministry with the opportunity to turn theory into practice.
- For the intern to enter in to a "mentoring" relationship with a full-time ministry leader in order to benefit from her experience in worship ministry.
- For the intern to gain an understanding of local church/ministry administrative procedures and systems as well as staff relationships.
- For the intern to be of practical assistance to the local church/ministry.
- For the intern to see real growth in the development of personal giftings.
- For the intern to realize a solidification in his/her "call" to worship leadership.
- For the intern to develop a global awareness and appreciation for the local church/ministry, not just their particular area of expertise.
- Lead worship at our Sunday main gatherings 1+ time/s per month
- Lead worship at Epidemic (Youth Group) Wednesday nights 3+ times per month
- Lead worship for Flipt (Children’s Ministry) on Sunday 1+ time/s per month
- When leading worship, attend and lead all rehearsals
- Run sound at our main Sunday gathers 1+ time/s per month
- Meet with instrumentalists and other vocalists one on one on a regular basis throughout the week
- Assist in recruiting, equipping and developing worship leaders in all areas of ministry
- Attend staff meetings throughout the week when requested
- Assist in Series service planning, song selection, and overall decisions within the creative arts department in regards to Sunday gatherings