Children's Ministry Director
Monmouth Community Christian Church (MCCC)
- A born again Christian who devotes in prayers and lives a Christ centered life.
- Have God’s calling and passion of leading children to know the Lord and His words, and helping parents regarding the spiritual growth of their children as well.
- A servant-leader who can work with and build up teams of co-workers and volunteers.
- Embrace the vision, mission, and statement of faith of MCCC.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in Christian Education from Evangelical Bible College OR in the process of seminary study major in Christian Education.
- 2+ years full time experience in Children’s ministry preferred. If not, 3+ years volunteer experience in Children’s ministry can be substituted.
- Willing to work in a multicultural environment. Primary language: English. Bilingual (Mandarin and English) is a plus.
- Oversee the entire Children Ministry of the church which includes Sunday School, Children Church, VBS & other special events.
- Train and equip lay people as SS teachers and ministry co-workers.
- Communicate to and empower parents in growing the spirituality of children.
- Team work with church pastors and leaders.
Find more info about our church, visit www.mccc.org.
Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com.