Cornerstone Christian Fellowship is a large bible-teaching church with three sites, the main location in Chandler, AZ and the multi-site locations in San Tan Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Our mission is to Reach the Phoenix area for Christ and produce fully devoted followers of Christ. Our vision is To "do" church in a way that reflects the community and offers real answers to life, while remaining true to God's Word. In 1995, Pastor Linn Winters and his wife Lisa came to Chandler with two other couples to plant a church with three focus areas: Teach God’s Word in a way that is practicable and relevant, Worship authentically -- in a way that supersedes singing in church and becomes how we live our lives and to be a place where kids would want to come to church. Since 1995, the church has grown into 7000 member and attenders each week. With dozens of ministries focusing on specific needs of both the community and the body of believers at Cornerstone, we continue seeking to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
The Executive Pastor of Adult Ministries at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship oversees and directs the adult ministry team including Men’s, Women’s, Young Professionals (Singles 25-35), Focus (Singles 35+), Small Groups, Small Churches (Sunday Communities) and Care Ministry (Counseling and Support). They lead, develop and implement the strategies to grow ministries and develop disciples. They participate in decision-making, leadership, and strategy for the adult ministry of the church.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Manage, invest in, support and develop the adult ministry staff which includes Men’s, Women’s, Small Groups, Small Churches, Young Professionals, Focus Singles and Care Ministry.
- Build consensus, symmetry, and integration, on and through a team.
- Work directly with senior leadership to implement vision and strategies that move the church towards a desired future.
- Make decisions in a timely manner that reflects the vision and values of Cornerstone.
- Design clear courses of action and implement steps with measurable goals that move Cornerstone towards making vision reality.
- Build systems, processes, and supporting organizational structures that allow the church to be effective in reaching the vision.
- Process information and land on conclusions that reflect the values of the church.
Role Model in Personal Life:
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- 10 years full-time ministry experience
- 3 years experience in a church of 2000+
- A successful record of leading teams
- A high level of competency and experience when it comes to areas of leadership, strategy, project management, organizational structure as well as strong relational abilities.
- Ability to articulate in writing their philosophy of ministry and the strategy and steps that properly reflect that philosophy. Applicants should be able to demonstrate how they have already led other people to accomplish this in their current or past ministry settings.
- As a minimum applicants should have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped them for this role.
Important skills/personal traits
- Have the ability to communicate and lead strong teams.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, while also being able to function cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
Submit resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive PastorStonehill Church
- Meridian, Idaho
- October 21
Family PastorSpringwell Church
- Taylors, South Carolina
- October 20
Youth/Creative MinisterBroadview Baptist Church
- Abilene, Texas
- October 19
Executive Director of Creative ArtsCornerstone Christian Fellowship
- Chandler, Arizona
- October 18
Family PastorEssential Church
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- October 18
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
We are a contemporary church committed to bringing good news to those living in Chandler and its surrounding communities. We believe God's inerrant word gives the true direction in life that people so desperately need. Everlasting life is found only in the person of Jesus Christ through believing that He died and rose again to take away mankind's sin. He is our Cornerstone.More...