JESUS CALLS INTERNATIONAL _DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
Prayer, Love and Compassion are key components in the Jesus Calls ministry. All the endeavors of Jesus Calls portray these major dynamics. The uniqueness of this Global Ministry is that Dr. Paul Dhinakaran and his entire family minister together
to various people groups without regard to nationality, ethnicity or socio-economic status. As a result, Jesus Calls employees a multi-faceted approach to ministry that extends to men, women, young people, children, the poor and needy, as well as all the
partners of the ministry.
Mass evangelistic events are held in the form of Prayer Festivals to pray for the needs of the people as God wipes away their tears and turns it into joy with his loving and healing presence.
Prayer Towers are a place of refuge to many around the world as the Jesus Calls intercessors cry out to God for the blessings and miracles on behalf of those who walk in, call or write to the ministry.
Director of Development
The Director of Development oversees key Operations, Database and manages Projects efficiently. Provide leadership in developing, cultivating and implementing financial stewardship of Partner Services department. The Director of Development reports directly
to the Vice President of Operations.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee Partner gift processing and Stewardship.
- Manage information contained in Database
- Submit monthly activity report measuring successes and projections
- Identifies and implement programs for ministry funding
- Develop strategies to acquire, cultivate and tract partner information
- Responsible o developing both short and long range operational plans to strengthen and grow partner service programs
- Create template proposals for funding priorities and custom proposals for major partners.
- Oversee the planning and the implementation of Partner recognition/Cultivation events.
- Manage the Correspondence system and make sure the responses are sent to the respective partners daily.
- Engage effectively in Marketing, Outreaches and plan events.
- Provides directives for partner services and call center management responsible for preparation of development budget.
- Assist with speaking engagements on behalf of Jesus Calls International and attend ministry events
- Oversee the Media and Web Applications and TV Production department.
- Work with the Administrative Department and oversee the HR, Finance and Accounting aspects of JCI.
- Lead Staff trainings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirement:
- Able to identify the Spiritual needs of partners
- Speak and understand English fluently
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with partners, volunteers, Board of Directors and staff.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent required
- Two years of Paid fund development experience
- Two years Project Management experience
Working or Physical Conditions
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to walk upstairs
- 50% Travel Required