Sacred Ground Worship Director
The Sacred Ground Worship Director at Liberty Bible Church will be responsible to implement the vision for Sacred Ground on Sundays, during each of the two video venue worship gatherings
- Believer in Jesus Christ that demonstrates ongoing growth as a disciple
- Capacity to lead and shepherd teams of people in alignment with intentional goals
- Musical aptitude vocally with the ability to play either guitar and/or keyboard
- Administrative capacity to know/understand how to artfully direct a wide variety of people
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both interpersonally as well as in public settings
- Maintain healthy family relationships and be able to balance priorities between home and ministry
The Sacred Ground Worship Director will report directly to the Pastor of Worship. He or she will team with Pastoral and Liberty Bible Church staff teams in addition to playing a critical role as part of the Sacred Ground Leadership Team.
Creative Director – 50%
- Plan and organize the Sunday morning worship and tech needs (with the Director of Technology) for venue
- Develop a worship culture that motivates people to love God supremely and others sacrificially
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly worship practices
- Be responsible for upfront facilitation of music, singing, and instrumentation that directs people into worship
- Artistically enhance people’s interaction leading into and flowing out of worship through various media
- Ensure that each worship experience is conducted in an orderly way (1 Corinthians 14:40)
- Creatively reference Connection Cards and giving as a value of worship, as well as ensure attendance is taken
Leader – 30%
- Vision cast and pray with the Sacred Ground Leadership Team toward implementing fresh ideas
- Recruit and mobilize people to use their gifts in worship and technology for the Sacred Ground Venue
- Oversee the personnel responsible for the technical needs of the video venue
- Multiple the worship leaders and volunteers (vocals/instrumentation) so that Sacred Ground has multiple teams
- Live out and implement Liberty Bible Church worship ministry values
- Be responsible for budgetary recommendations related to needs for Sacred Ground
- Attend worship ministry and staff meetings
Relator – 20%
- Use interpersonal and people management skills to relate to both tech and worship teams
- Identify and recruit individuals to serve in the various additional roles as needed for Sunday morning
- Prioritize taking time to relate to and, pray with attendees
- Take the opportunities to invest in disciplemaking relationships as God provides these occasions
This is a part time position averaging 20 hours per week. Compensation will be set based upon experience.
Liberty Bible Church
Worship Ministry Core Values
Truth – John 4:23
We value Revealing Worship that helps us encounter the person and power of God as made known in His Word.
Authenticity – Isaiah 29:13
We value Honest Worship that truly and fully expresses our relationship with God.
Community – Romans 15:5-6; 1 Corinthians 1:10
We value Uniting Worship that bring Christ’s Bride together in thought and purpose.
Participation – Isaiah 6
We value Engaging Worship that seeks to involve each worshiper in the interaction with God.
Sacrifice – 2 Samuel 24:24; Romans 12:1; Hebrews 13:15
We value Giving Worship that requires time, effort and yielding of self.
Teamwork – Ephesians 4:12
We value Inclusive Worship that involves and equips as many as possible to do the ministry.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of MusicOur Savior Lutheran Church
- Livermore, California
- September 25
Student and Children's Worship PastorGrace Point Church
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- September 24
Contemporary Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church
- LaGrange, Georgia
- September 23
Director of Music MinistryLiving Christ Lutheran Church
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
- September 23
The Director of MusicFirst Baptist Church
- Staunton, Virginia
- September 22
Liberty Bible Church
Liberty Bible Church exists to help people “love God supremely and others sacrificially.” It is a huge task and we would welcome you joining us in this endeavor. We are not a building or a set of programs – Liberty Bible Church is people. Visit our website for more information http://www.lbchurch.org/mission_vision_values.asp More...