The Director of Communications is responsible for oversight and execution of all aspects of communications, marketing and brand management in a manner that furthers our mission of leading people to realize and reach their full potential in Jesus Christ.
Position Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Create, develop and continually improve effective event promotion systems and methods that support ministry initiatives (print and screen).
- Lead NewPointe’s digital presence, including websites and social media, to effectively represent NewPointe and communicate our vision, values, and strategic initiatives.
- Lead NewPointe’s marketing effort to create growing awareness of NewPointe in all of our existing and future campus communities.
- Develop Communications staff and volunteer teams to greater levels of growth and effectiveness.
- Identify and leverage strategic opportunities to effectively communicate NewPointe’s mission, vision, values and stories to internal and external audiences.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Directly supervises and leads paid staff within the department
- Leads volunteers
- A knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Ability to quickly create relevant and creative communication messages
- Ability to coach staff and volunteers to grow in communication efforts/skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively recruit, inspire and build teams.
- Ability to generate and manage social media content
- Ability to create graphic design (small and large format printing.
- Proficient in the following software applications:
- MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe’s Creative Suite including After Effects
- Able to ask questions for understanding and advancement of ideas/concepts
- Coachable and takes direction well
- Strong desire to see people’s lives changed
- Strong desire to Serve others with a Christ-like attitude
- Strong belief in NewPointe and its vision
- Able to work independently, as well as with a team
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Able to set goals and create a plan for achieving those goals
- Able to work with other NPCC departments to coordinate and execute projects
- Promotes a positive attitude and working environment
- Possesses excellent “people” skills
- Desire to engage and lead new people
- Ability to think creatively and solve practical problems
Education: College degree
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years related experience at a communication leadership level, preferably in a multi-campus or multi-location organization
Licenses: None required
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Ravi Zacharias Ministry International - Director of MarketingChurchology Staffing
- Norcross, Georgia
- December 7
Graphic Design and Marketing CoordinatorPreston Hollow Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- December 1
Director of CommunicationsWalnut Street UMC
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- December 1
Graphic DesignerGrace Christian Center
- Killeen, Texas
- November 29
Executive Pastor Creative Arts and ConnectionsMedford First Church of the Nazarene
- Medford, Oregon
- November 29
NewPointe Community Church
NewPointe is a multi-site church that exists to lead people to realize and reach their full potential in Jesus Christ. That’s our mission as a church. NewPointe has been in Outreach Magazine’s 100 fastest growing churches for the past few years. In 2010, NewPointe launched its Only God vision: reaching northeast Ohio with campuses, training local pastors, and planting churches in the Middle East. We work to realize this mission by creating relevant environments that are designed to encourage and equip people to pursue 3 things: i More...