Do NOT apply through ChurchStaffing. Please apply here: http://vsearch.ws/1Wefahl
Cherry Hills Community Church (CHCC) is a thriving congregation, averaging over 6,000 people per weekend, who come together in many ways—in learning and faith, in raising kids and strengthening marriages, and in discovering the kind of life God desires for
each person everyday. In October 2013, Shane Farmer became the new Senior Pastor of CHCC and since that day, Cherry Hills has experienced explosive growth and financial health. This is a season of great excitement for the church.
Attendees of CHCC come from a variety of backgrounds—including Presbyterian, Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal, Pentecostal, and many others. In addition, many people who have no previous participation in a church and who are exploring Christianity
for the first time attend CHCC. CHCC has an affiliation with the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
In addition to the vibrant CHCC church community, there is also an onsite, fully accredited school, providing a unique blend of quality academics and Christian principles with a strong emphasis on service and character. Approximately 1,000 preschool through
middle school students attend this dually accredited and top performing school.
Cherry Hills Community Church seeks an Upper Elementary Director with a dynamic teaching ability and a relatable leadership quality marked by attributes of an engaging 'builder,' who will take ownership of the Upper Elementary (2nd-4th Grade) programming
elements of the Children's Ministry. This individual will serve as the primary communicator for all weekend services for this program. The ideal candidate for this role will possess extensive teaching experience at the elementary level, with a comprehensive
background in student, parent, and volunteer engagement. The ability to comfortably navigate through creativity, innovation, and out-of-the-box thinking are imperative for this role. Furthermore this individual will have a strong capability to meet and exceed
the existing programming standards of the ministry. They will sustain, expand, and achieve all levels of excellence, while seeking and capitalizing on growth opportunities that maximize the potential of all Upper Elementary Programming elements. They will
additionally possess the following skills/characteristics necessary for the role:
- A commitment for reaching children and families for Christ.
- An insatiable passion for building a 'model' Children's Ministry that is bursting at the seams–up in worship, down in discipleship, and out in missions.
- A strategic organizational leader who excels in execution.
- A high level of energy that is complemented with an eye for detail, and a demonstrated passion for development and improvement.
- An ability to teach transformational messages that are high-impact and high-engaging.
- An energetic and relational leader with demonstrated success in leading and equipping staff and volunteers to build a children's ministry–both deep and wide.