The Crossing, located in Chesterfield, MO, a West County suburb of St. Louis, has an immediate opening for a Developer within the On-Line Communications Department. This position is responsible for designing and coding websites and applications that are
integral our communication strategies. This includes all website design and implementation as well as writing core code to support/extend the Church Management System (ChMS), check-in systems, mobile applications, and any other software development deemed
necessary. The ideal candidate will have a passion for using their programming and problem-solving skills in support of ministry initiatives, will have a working knowledge of software planning, implementation, testing, documenting, deployment, maintenance,
will be flexible to move between tasks as project priorities shift, and will steward their time and gifts wisely. This position will work closely with our communications and creative teams.
The following outline the necessary skills needed for this role:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Extremely knowledgeable and experienced with writing .NET code and using Visual Studio.
- Strong SQL Server (2008R2 and later) and tSQL skills.
- Strong Objective-C skills.
- Strong graphic design skills and experience, including Photoshop.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
The Crossing offers a fun and fast-paced work environment as well as an excellent benefits package!