Oversee all audio and visual presentations for all Bethel Grace Ministries to enhance worship services and boost evangelistic outreach.
Duties & responsibilities
- Ensure that audiovisual resources are fully operational, up to par and well maintained in all Bethel Grace Facilities, including main sanctuary, fellowship hall, youth room, and children’s ministry classes.
- Recruit and train audiovisual tech team and oversee scheduling of team members to operate audiovisual support for Sunday Worship and other services.
- Enhance the Bethel Grace Website for the purposes of discipleship, evangelism, and the promotion of Bethel Grace Ministries ensuring content that is fresh, current, appealing and well-worded.
- Develop the use of video resources at Bethel Grace for the purposes of discipleship, evangelism and the promotion of Bethel Grace Ministries.
- Assist in the development of visual resources for sermon, worship and promotional presentations.
- Have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a passionate, growing, personal relationship with Him.
- Meet the biblical qualifications for diaconal service (1Timothy 3:8-13)
- Be a positive self-starter and team player with drive, passion, initiative, and a teachable spirit.
- Excercise gifts of leadership (Romans 12:8) and administration (1 Corinthians 12:28)
- Enthusiastically promote the core values, mission, vision, and purposes of Bethel Grace.
- Sense God’s call to lead the audiovisual ministry and be loyal to leadership of Bethel Grace.
- Have sufficient education and/or experience to understand and deploy the various technical elements required at Bethel Grace and stay informed of new equipment availability and usefulness.
- Ability to recruit, select, schedule, and equip volunteers & develop leaders.
Quarter time position: 10 hrs. per week.