We are looking for a person with a love for children and family ministry, a passion for Christ and a skill set to build on a vital and growing Children and Family ministry. We are looking for a person with strong relational skills to work with children,
parents, volunteers and Asbury staff.
Asbury is a vibrant and healthy church in the state capital city with sparkling lakes, wonderful people, a world class university and a friendly people.
Skills and Expectations:
* Knowledge of and experience in leading children and family ministry
* Creative and hardworking
* Team player and the ability to work with all age groups
* Teachable and humble
* Ability to recruit , train and motivate volunteers
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Comfortable with computers and social media
For more information or to submit resume, contact Pastor Harold Zimmick at email@example.com
or call 608-238-9211