REPORTS TO: Contemporary Worship Leader
RESPONSIBILITY: To operate the Westminster Sound System for Sunday Contemporary Worship and Wednesday rehearsals.
- Assure that the sound system is turned on and sound levels monitored for each service.
- Meet with worship leader(s) and band members prior to services and rehearsals for sound checks and monitor levels
- Deliver wireless microphones as needed and do battery checks.
- Set up extra microphones, instrument lines and monitor feeds as required.
- Record services as required.
- Sync audio tracks with live performances.
- Alert Contemporary Worship Leader and/or Media Coordinator to audio equipment needing servicing or repairs.
- Alert Contemporary Worship Leader and/or Media Coordinator of absences and assure that someone will operate the sound system.
- Other tasks as assigned by Contemporary Worship Leader or Media Coordinator.
- Education: High School diploma and some college or equivalent experience.
- Work Experience: Six months of experience operating a sound board.
- Technical Skills: High level of competency with digital sound boards, wireless monitors, microphone systems, wired monitor systems, house sound systems, basic lighting and related computer software such as
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are important skills for this position.
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION, 10 HOURS PER WEEK. THE SCHEDULE IS WEDNESDAY EVENINGS AND SUNDAY MORNINGS.