Are you a worship leader who is skilled at leading a contemporary music and worship service, passionate about worshipping “in spirit and in truth”, and whose heart beats with the desire to adore and seek the Presence of God, and raise up others with the
same mind and heart? If so, we’d like to invite you to apply to join our pastoral staff of 7 at
The Crossing -- a vibrant, growing, bible-based, charismatic congregation located in Buck’s County, PA.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and provide worship leadership for 4 weekend worship services, as well as special and holiday services (e.g., Conferences, Week of Praise, Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve and any other assigned event).
- Oversee the production of relevant worship experiences (audio/visual aids, musical arrangements, drama, etc.) that will draw people into greater participation, stronger faith, and commitment to outreach.
- Recruit, disciple, mentor and oversee worship and arts leadership (worship leaders, audio/visual team, drama group, Youth Praise Band).
- Design consultation/execution for all types of visual media.
- Passion for God’s glory through worship and music
- Loves Jesus and God’s Word, and is passionate about spiritual growth and God’s church
- Charismatic/Pentecostal theology
- College degree in music preferred and minimum 5 years experience
- Skilled singer and leader with mastery of chosen instrument
- Skilled in current audio/visual technologies
- Creative, with interests in video, lighting, arts
- A leader with proven ability to develop others
- Pastor’s heart and team player
The Crossing, is devoted to “igniting hearts, changing lives, and impacting the world”, and in so doing becoming significantly impactful and relevant in our community. (www.crossingumc.org)
Interested applicants please send your resume and a link to a video of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org