JOB TITLE: Director of Multimedia Ministries – Full Time
The members of Living Word Church believe that the Director of Multimedia Ministries is a positive representative of this church within the community, and as such the individual who fills this position must have the poise and appearance necessary to be a positive representative.
· As a Christian with a faith in God as Creator, Redeemer and Sustainer, the Director of Multimedia Ministries shall have an abiding love and compassion for other human beings and an ability to communicate with others.
· The Director of Multimedia Ministries shall have the desire to be part of the church staff providing support to the ministries of this church.
· The Director of Multimedia Ministries should have a strong background in sound, lighting, video, and will oversee all multimedia.
· The Director of Multimedia Ministries shall demonstrate the ability to work efficiently with volunteers.
· The Director of Multimedia Ministries should be able to multi-task while being attentive to details.
· The Director of Multimedia Ministries should be a self-starter with an ability to identify opportunities for multimedia improvements, to work independently and to set appropriate goals and priorities.
- Accountable to and under the overall supervision of the Director of Music Ministries
· Will also coordinate media needs with the Director of Communications
· Coordinates with other staff members and volunteers as required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Director of Multimedia Ministries is expected to perform duties relative to, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Oversee technical needs and serve in Media Ministries
- Stage design for Advent, Lent and other special services as needed
- Oversight of all media and technical needs at Living Word
- Oversee operations and maintenance of all technical equipment for the church facility
- Responsible for creating any media (videos, graphics, photos, websites, etc.) for Living Word and making media accessible for the congregation
- Archive any media produced by Living Word including videos, photos, graphics
- Discover new technology that can be used at Living Word and create plans to implement them here in the church
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
· Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field
· Experience with digital sound boards
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in English
· Demonstrated ability to work well with volunteers
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· To be paid a salary which shall be decided by the Staff Parish Relations Committee in accordance with church policy
· Will be paid on Fridays, every other week
· Vacation and holidays as stated in the Living Word Employee Handbook
· Required to attend staff and worship planning team and any other needed meetings
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Video Producer / CoordinatorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- November 30