* Provide organ music for the 8 am and 11 am Sunday worship services each week.
* Provide organ music for Wednesday evening Lenten services, Holy Week services, and Christmas Eve services.
* Direct the chancel choir every Sunday, September through mid-June (11 am service). Lead weekly Wednesday-night rehearsals.
* Responsible for choosing and purchasing music for the chancel choir (within budget constraints).
* Maintain the church's library of adult choral music and resources.
* Make arrangements for special music in the absence of the chancel choir. Rehearse with soloists and groups as necessary.
* Assist worship planners and Pastor in planning worship services.
* Arrange for the maintenance and repair of the organ and all pianos in the church. Approve annual organ contract.
* Maintain choir robe inventory, including dry cleaning and repairs.
* Serve on Passionate Worship Committee.
* Funeral services are at the discretion of the organist.
* Weddings are at the discretion of the organist (not required and not included in salary).
* Opportunities for participation in additional music programs include bell choir(s), children/youth choirs, and Living Waters Praise Band.