To support the ministry of Christian Family Chapel by clearly communicating the mission and ministry of the church. To collaborate with staff on marketing, media outreach, graphics and collateral, social media, and other communications materials to effectively
and accurately represent the church’s mission and vision to both church members and to the community, as appropriate.
- Must have received Jesus Christ as his/her personal savior and have demonstrated a practical submission to His Lordship in his/her life.
- Must be (or become) an active member of Christian Family Chapel in good standing and agree with and support the CFC Statement of Doctrine without reservation.
- College degree in communications, graphic arts or related field.
- Must have at least two years of communications experience. Web Site development and administration as well as design/layout experience highly desirable.
- Must have expertise in computer applications such as word processing, presentation software, desktop publishing, and graphics.
- Must have a high level of expertise in graphic design, social networking, media writing and digital media production (shoot/edit/display).
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Worship Bulletin - Create weekly worship bulletin for all worship services
- Message Graphics – Design and create all message series graphics for use during services
- E-News – Create, send, and manage weekly e-news
- Website – Maintain and update web content as needed
- Social Media - Create, develop and manage a social media strategy
- Outsourcing – Ordering various marketing collateral as needed
- Printing – Completing in-house printing as needed
- Graphic Design – Create various collateral pieces for the ministries of Christian Family Chapel
- Be available to serve as a consultant to all ministry teams for promotion of various church programs.
- Ability to cooperate with the Elders, Pastor-Teacher, and other staff members in promoting the entire ministry plans of CFC.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, meeting firm deadlines; a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with volunteers to gather information for communication of events, meetings, etc.
- Ability to communicate with organizations outside the church to share mission and events to our community
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to brainstorm and create in a group environment
- Desire to see communication mediums strengthen the church
- Highly teachable, open to change and improvement for greater effectiveness
- Understanding of brand consistency; ability to keep it through various communication mediums
- Salary: Commensurate with experience and skill set.
- Benefits: Health benefits for employee and family
His/her performance will be formally evaluated at least annually by the Executive Pastor.