Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the full-time position of Global Ministries Associate at our West Campus location. As a member of our Missional Team this position is responsible for the development of volunteer teams that will ensure all
activities related to missions are coordinated across Beulah ministry areas and supported to maximize impact for the church and God’s Kingdom.
Beulah has a heritage of evangelistic outreach, innovative approaches to ministry and growth that spans over a 90 year history. Our average weekend attendance is over 2500 and continues to grow. Beulah’s mission is to reach, teach and equip people to know,
love and serve Jesus Christ. For more information please visit our website at www.beulah.ca.
The Global Ministries Associate is responsible to/for:
- Create ministry plans to implement Beulah’s global missions strategy.
- Work cooperatively with volunteer teams to develop and implement ministry plans.
- Identify, equip and develop volunteer leaders to do the work of ministry.
- Plan for Short Term Missions (STM) and develop a STM calendar for Beulah’s upcoming ministry year.
- Prepare team members for STMs.
- Manage the ongoing implementation of current ESL programming.
- Be part of the Missional Team, working collectively to mobilize the congregation outward.
- Encourage people to support missions, participate in STMs and as God calls, become international workers.
- Propose, plan for, and implement a justice/compassion focused giving opportunity for the Christmas Eve Offerings.
- Organize events that highlight Global Missions (e.g. STM reporting).
- Mentor, coach and provide spiritual direction for lay people within the ministry, including in the areas of STM best practices, Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) and Beulah Alliance Church’s Philosophy of Missions.
- Ensure that policy and procedures for STM safety, security, and best practices are implemented.
- Monitor budget and overall expenditures and recruit, equip and develop volunteers.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Highly relational and able to coach staff in an Eph. 4:12 ministry environment.
- Proven track record of recruiting, equipping and mobilizing volunteers.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills and 5 years experience in ministry.
- Ability to use standard computer office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Team player with the ability to work in a large, multi-staff setting.
- As a member of clergy must be fully licensed/accredited with the C&MA denomination in Canada.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement projects.
- Graduate from post secondary institution with a theological degree.
- A passion for missions and sending people involved in missions.
- Primary spiritual gifts: leadership, administration.
- Experience with missionaries and short term mission trips.
- An understanding of Christian & Missionary Alliance missions and short-term mission trips.
- Preference for a demonstrated successful work history with the C&MA overseas and a familiarity with Canadian Alliance International work.
Start date: Flexible. To be negotiated with successful candidate.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.