East Renton Community Church is located in the suburbs of Seattle. We are praying for God's direction as we seek to bring on a part-time employee to oversee our growing Children's Ministry. The individual must demonstrate a love for God and for God’s people
along with a clear calling and passion for children and children’s ministry. It is also important that the theological/doctrinal position of the individual aligns well with East Renton’s Statement of Faith.
- Above Reproach
- Not Contentious
- Not Quick Tempered
- Not Self-Centered (self-focused)
- Spiritual Life – must demonstrate a consistent and strong practice of spiritual discipline.
- Moral Purity – must be experiencing God empowered victory over moral temptation, i.e. pre-marital or extra-marital involvement, pornography, alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Individual must demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate their personal faith in Christ and have a firm grasp of the truth of the Word of God along with the ability to communicate these things clearly, creatively and enthusiastically to children.
- Individual must be a God-motivated, self-starter, capable of fulfilling ministry expectations with minimal supervision.
- Technical Capabilities, individual must demonstrate a working level of knowledge and competence in the use of basic computing tools, i.e. Word, Excel, Publication Tools, etc. as well as the function and use of Audio and Visual equipment.
- Musical Capabilities (bonus).
Individual will be responsible for overseeing and administering the entire children’s ministry program which is from nursery up through 5th grade:
- Teacher/helper recruitment
- Teacher/helper training
- Curriculum research and proposal
- Managing Classroom environment
- Oversee Children’s Ministry community outreach, i.e. Fall Carnival, Christmas Children’s Program, Summer VBS, etc.
- Individual is expected not only to serve, but to be actively involved in the life of the East Renton church family.
Expected Workweek: 24 hours each week plus ministry time on Sunday
Compensation Package: 24-30K per year
Please Submit Resume To: email@example.com