The Self Sufficiency Coordinator is responsible for developing and overseeing the case management program for the Healing Center and ensuring processes are in place to track and measure the success of programs and participants. Oversees programs directly
related to providing individuals and families with knowledge and resources aimed at self-sufficient lifestyle, providing direct client care, and training and leading volunteer case managers.
- Design, execute and monitor an ongoing case management program and advocate for client needs and interests through identification of service and resource gaps.
- Provide direct client assistance.
- Manage and administer existing self-sufficiency programs, which include Matched Savings, Job Coaching, and Transportation Services and recommend new programs to meet service gaps.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community program partners and leaders.
- Recruit, lead, schedule and train volunteer case managers and mentors.
- Provide ongoing training and communications to volunteer leaders regarding case management methodologies, best practices and resource and program enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Services or closely-related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a non-profit, ministry-oriented environment.
- Licensed Social Worker required.
- Job or Life Coach Certification preferred.
- Support Vineyard Cincinnati through actions, participation, and communicated focused on the mission and vision of VC, good steward of resources, active Shareholder; embraces outward-focused church perspective.
Note: Equivalent combination of education, experience, and training may be considered in lieu of exact education and experience requirements listed above.