At Sagebrush we are all about Knowing Christ and Making Christ Known. If you haven’t had the pleasure of visiting one of our 10 locations, please visit our website to learn more about us at www.sagebrush.cc.
Sagebrush Community Church is currently looking for a full-time Associate Campus Pastor. This is an ideal position for a person who is passionate about reaching people for Christ. The primary responsibility for this position is reaching
out to those who have visited the church, creating and leading teams of volunteers, and becoming a part of a community that is on fire for the Lord.
- Assist in the leadership of the campus; proactively look for, meet, and greet new attendees, and build relationships with members and attendees.
- Responsible for all aspects of the membership class to include calling contacts, leading the class, follow-up with attendees, and building a team of leaders for the class.
- Recruit, equip, and oversee all volunteers at the campus level to include giving leadership and vision.
- Coordinate and lead the set-up and tear-down team for your campus.
- Oversee baptisms at your campus. Greet participants, provide proper paperwork, and walk through the process with them.
- Promote and coordinate campus events. Recruit volunteers, purchase supplies, promote, prepare, and clean up all campus events.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Campus Pastor or PMT.
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Detail-oriented, with a focus on follow through.
- Approach ministry with the core values and practices of Sagebrush in mind.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on direct interaction with guests and volunteers, as well as leading/ managing others.
- Exude a positive attitude and excellent people skills.
- Exhibit problem-solving skills with a high level of excellence, efficiency, and self-initiative.
- Be teachable. Exhibit an aggressive learning and personal growth posture.
- Communicate in a timely, accurate, thorough, and consistent manner. Maintain open communication lines and listen carefully.
- Collaborate with ministry departments and maintain a humble servant attitude.
- Maintain a balanced and healthy work/family relationship.
Benefits for full-time employees include group health, dental, and vision group plans, church-paid life and disability insurance, annual sick and vacation, and 403(b) plan.
If you are being called to serve and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please email your resume with a list of ministry experience to email@example.com. Those with experience in ministry will be given preference.